As a full-service digital marketing agency, Lift Conversions offers all of the services you’d expect with some that may be completely new. Technology means the world of business is different every day and that ever-changing nature means, oftentimes, we’re contacted by a business that’s wholly unsure if they should be doing something to compete or not. We call this the “Cold Open” and do our best to fill in all of the blanks for the business. We’ve also included pages related to all of the different services on offer for further investigation – should the inclination strike. Here, we’ll briefly cover some of our core services for those without the time to read through our site. On any given day, we’re as much educators as we are marketers and that’s just fine by us. After all, if you got a straight answer in an otherwise crooked world, where would you go when you need another one?
Search Engine Marketing
Lift Conversions was founded by one of only a handful of AdWords Top Contributors in the world. What’s that mean for you? Well, as a Google Partner it means we bring Beta opportunities, Google’s own insights, and years of expertise to every campaign, but it also means that marketers who need help with their campaigns have, for years, come to our leader for answers. That’s a powerful reason to trust us with your effort. We’re also Bing Accredited for clients who prefer to diversify their search marketing efforts. While they hold nowhere near the market share of Google, they still represent a market for businesses and should never be ignored out of hand. We’ll gladly explain our reasoning during initial conversations for your campaigns.
Google Search Network
Make sure your business shows up on Google. Advertise next to or above relevant Google search results. With search ads, you can reach customers on all the devices they use to search for information.
- Mobile phone
With both AdWords and AdWords Express advertising products, you control your costs. You only pay for clicks, and you can start and stop running your ads any time.
AdWords: You’ll be able to manage your own campaigns, run additional ad formats, and use the full suite of tracking and performance tools. Learn more here
AdWords Express: Don’t have a website? No problem. And best of all, it takes under 10 minutes to set up your new account. Learn more here
Google Best Practices
- Google Best Practices provides strategic advice on core search engine marketing tactics. It’s intended to help you get the most out of AdWords. Based on Google’s internal data and vetted by the people that built AdWords, this series helps form the foundation of your paid search strategies. Learn more here
- Online Consumer Insights: The Consumer Barometer is a tool to help you understand how people use the Internet across the world. Consumer Barometer
Google Shopping Network
Sell your products on Google. Product Listing Ads drive traffic and sales to your website or local store by showing online shoppers rich images and details of items you sell.
- Google search results: PLA’s appear in their own box on Google search results above or to the right of organic search results.
- Google.com/shopping: Search results on Google Shopping are built on PLA’s. Shoppers can discover, compare and purchase products directly from your store.
- Smartphones and tablets: PLA’s are featured across multiple devices. Reach customers on the go whenever and wherever they’re shopping.
Google Shopping Best Practices
Set Yourself Up for Success, To get the most out of your PLA’s on Google Shopping, we recommend the following tips to maximize your performance.
Google Display Network
Right place, right time. That’s the power of the Google Display Network
- Create all types of ads – text, image, interactive and video ads.
- Place those ads on websites that are relevant to what you’re selling.
- Show those ads to the people that are likely to be most interested.
- Manage and track your budget, campaigns and results as you go.
Get inspired with different ad formats. The Google Display Network lets you place ads on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the internet to reach more potential customers.
- Text Ads on websites
- Image Ads on websites
- Video Ads on websites
- Ads on Mobile Websites
YouTube Video Network
Video ads move people to choose you. Express your business in a unique way, where and when it matters. More reasons why YouTube ads work
- Only pay when people watch: With video ads you pay only when someone chooses to watch your ad, so you don’t waste money advertising to people who aren’t interested in your business.
- Reach your ideal customer: Zero in on the right people based on who they are, where they’re located, and what they’re interested in–for example, men aged 18-34 in Boston or women who enjoy travel.
- Show up across devices: Your customers are on the go. Whether they’re on a smartphone, tablet or computer your video ads can reach them. 25% of all YouTube views happen from a mobile device.
- See what’s working: YouTube’s free Analytics tool helps you understand who’s watching your ads and how they’re interacting with them.
- Build a following: Your ads can drive video shares, new channel subscriptions and create opportunities to communicate with your customers.
Video ads move people to choose you. Express your business in a unique way, where and when it matters
Get new business: Video ads drive results. Bring more people to your website, create awareness and increase sales.
Reach customers: Deliver your message to the right people at the right time with video ads. Every business has an audience on YouTube.
Share your story: Video ads help you connect with people in a unique way–show them what you do, how you do it, and why you love it.
Why it works: Did you know you can select your target audience by gender, age, interests and location? Find out more
Success stories: See how a small toy company generates 50% of its sales from YouTube video ads. Get the details
Get started: There are just three simple steps to putting your video ads on YouTube. See the steps
Bing Search Network
These articles and videos will help you create your campaign, manage your account and optimize for the best ROI.
- Reach more customers now
- Tools to find your best keywords
- Holiday resources all in one place
- Searching for a happy New Year
- How to hit the holiday high notes
- Geo-target your top customers
Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits
One of the services we’re most proud of at Lift Conversions is reserved for nonprofit clients – Ad Grant Management. Google, in its infinite wisdom, has made available grants for qualifying nonprofits worth $120,000 a year in in-kind AdWords spend. This is an enormous windfall for many nonprofits struggling to keep their missions going. We, as a Google Partner, are intimately familiar with the application process and the requirements necessary for a healthy, thriving marketing effort aimed at promoting donations, volunteering, promotional events, and much more. As a service to these wonderful organizations, Lift Conversions assists with the application process, structures the entire account (including ad group creation, targeted ad copy creation, geo-targeting, keyword and negative keyword identification, bid adjustments, etc.), and manages the daily spend on behalf of the nonprofit on a strictly pro bono basis. That’s right. We do it all for free. If they have other needs, aside from the ad grant, we then discuss pricing, but all of the grant work – from beginning to end – that’s done for nothing but the smiles we get in return.
- Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google search result pages. Learn more here
CMS & Custom Web Design
As a business owner, you take great pride in your physical location’s appearance and accessibility. You want the public and your potential customers to see you and your operation in the most favorable light possible. You want them to get your messaging and go to great lengths to ensure it’s received. That’s exactly what you should do. Now, why don’t so many apply that same thinking to their website? It’s the face you present to online visitors interested in your goods and services. It has a reach far greater than your physical location, but, oftentimes, it’s outdated, slow, or just plain bad. Sorry, but web design has come a long way and businesses need to catch up – fast. We build websites that build your business and even offer payment plans to help the little guys get in the game. Every day you wait is another digital mile behind your competition. Catch up with Lift Conversions.
Local Search Engine Optimization
One of our team’s guiding principles is “White Hat Only” work – across services. There’s a reason certain ways of doing business are labeled as best practices and, while ignoring them for a quick return can turn a profit in the short-term, you run the risk of losing everything at the whim of forces beyond your control. Why would anyone do that? Well, bad advice, lack of foresight, or a quick buck can be powerful pressures and the slow but steady approach is just that – slow. Yet, and we preach this to every client, the steady plan pays off forever. Organic rankings don’t disappear. But, SEO the traditional way is expensive and difficult to quantify month after month. It takes commitment and persistence – not to mention a great team. Lift Conversions has that team and all the patience in the world to take your site’s rankings where they belong – to the top.
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is often about making small modifications to parts of your website.
When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in organic search results. You’re likely already familiar with many of the topics in this guide, because they’re essential ingredients for any web page, but you may not be making the most out of them.
- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the “description” meta tag
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tools
Learn more here
Web Content Writing
At Lift Conversions, we know the power of words – to move, to inspire, to drive spending habits. Yes, words are unlike any other marketing tool and while video is making its presence felt across channels, even those rely, to some extent, on the power of words to convey their message. Our team of researchers, content writers, and editors go all out when crafting unique content for your business. We’ll use every bit of your personality, your history, and individuality in your vertical to produce what we like to call “Your Message, Our Words.” We’ve helped clients in a wide range of verticals find their voice and feel confident in our ability to tell your particular story in just the way you want it told. All we need is a bit of time, answers to some in-depth questions, and your own personal revisions. For that, you get your brand’s message, told in your chosen tone, and speaking directly to your specified audience.
Social Media Marketing
Social media, no matter your personal feelings for it, has quickly and irrevocably become an integral part of any overall marketing strategy. With half the world’s population using it, there are just too many potential customers to ignore. Plus, when a comprehensive, intelligent strategy is implemented for social media marketing, all you have to do is be persistent, consistent, and engaged. That’s all it takes to drive traffic to your site, promote your goods and services, and reach all those potentials with your messaging. Advertising across channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others can put your business where you want it to be – in front of as many eyes as possible. Along with our Content and Search Marketing experts, our social media team will create a strategy we feel fits your ability to manage while still allowing you to reach your goals. Or, if you don’t have the time, we can manage your social media feeds for you and handle everything from promotional events to datamining your feeds for new and exciting ideas direct from your customer base.
Facebook (Presence) Advertise on Facebook: Over 1 billion people.
- Build your Facebook Page: Everything on Facebook starts with your Page. Create a Page. It’s a simple, free way to communicate with customers.
- Connect with people: Get people to like your Page. Create several ads and target based on location, demographics and interests.
- Engage your audience: Post quality updates and promote your posts with ads to engage your customers and their friends. Learn more here
Twitter (Voice) Advertise on Twitter: Drive business growth and sales 140 characters at a time
- Reach potential customers: Get your messages in front of people not yet following you by promoting your Tweets
- Gain more followers: Quickly grow your community of high value followers and drive word of mouth by promoting your account
- Measure results in real time: Track the growth of your follower base and see how people engage with every single Tweet
- Choose your target audience: Targeting based on interests, geography, gender, device, or users similar to your followers.
- In addition, maximize the relevancy of your message by targeting by keywords in people’s Tweets.
- Amplify your message and get discovered: Get your Tweets and your account in front of more people who are interested in you.
- Set a budget and pay for what works: Only pay when users follow your account or retweet, favorite, reply, or click on your Promoted Tweet.
- You’re in complete control. There’s no minimum spend, and you can start and stop at any time. Learn more here
LinkedIn (Network) Acquire new customers for your business
- Sponsored Updates: Raise brand awareness, build relationships, and drive quality leads with Sponsored Updates.
- Extend your reach to the LinkedIn feed across web, mobile, and tablet.
- Professional audience: Connect with the world’s largest audience of active, influential professionals. Launch your campaign in minutes.
- Precision B2B targeting: By job title and function, By industry and company size, By seniority
- Set your own budget: Pay by clicks or impressions, Stop your ads at any time, No long-term contracts, No commitments
- Ad formats: Text and image ads, Video ads, Text only ads Learn more here
Pinterest (Visual) Reach more people with Promoted Pins
- Pick a Pin: Promote your best Pins so they appear in relevant search results.
- Decide who sees it: Set up targeting so the right people see your Promoted Pin.
- Pay for visits: You’ll only pay when people click through to your website.
Track what’s working: Once your campaign starts, see how it’s doing and make changes. Learn more here
Online Reputation Management
If you’ve been in business for any amount of time at all, there’s probably something found online related to your business that you’d rather not exist. This could be any number of things – bad reviews, unfounded accusations, incorrect business information, and even intentionally malicious attacks on your goods and services perpetrated by your competition. Believe it or not, sadly, the internet is pretty much the Wild West when it comes to enforcing laws regarding inflammatory and accusatorial commentary. It happens more than you know and the engines that fuel these review sites are slow to respond to attempts to have them censored or removed entirely. That’s where we come in. Our ORM service is focused on your business everywhere it’s mentioned and our response times are lightning fast. So, stop wondering what’s out there, or worse – being afraid of it, and reach out to Lift Conversions for help. We’ll get your reputation back to where it belongs by confronting whatever comes our way with persistent optimism. That’s the way to win the web.
Lift Conversions has all of the IT expertise your company needs to ensure their web operations run smoothly and efficiently – without hiccups of any kind. Whether it’s database design or security infrastructure, we know the right ways to get the job done and can do it, oftentimes, without needing access to your most sensitive information. Few digital marketing agencies can offer the same kind of all-around expertise without shipping your work off to a third party. Well, not at Lift Conversions. We do maintain partnerships with agencies in Texas, Florida, Virginia, and New York – as well as Google, Bing, and others – but those exist for scalability – nothing more. Our technology service s are all handled in-house by Lift Conversions own team. We offer IT Project Management, General IT Consulting, Network & Security Troubleshooting, Database Design & Management, and more.
Technology Services | Contact Us Now | (773) 419-3636
You want to be found on the web, hire a webmaster to check indexing status and optimize visibility of your website.
Services include but not limited to:
- Submit and check a sitemaps
- Check and set the crawl rate, and view statistics about how Googlebot accesses a particular sites
- Generate and check a robots.txt file. It also helps to discover pages that are blocked in robots.txt by chance.
- List internal and external pages that link to the site
- Get a list of broken links for the site
- See what keyword searches on Google led to the site being listed in the SERPs, and the click through rates of such listings
- View statistics about how Google indexes the site, and if it found any errors while doing it
- Set a preferred domain (e.g. prefer example.com over www.example.com or vice versa), which determines how the site URL is displayed in SERPs
- Highlight to Google Search elements of structured data which are used to enrich search hit entries
- Receive notifications from Google for manual penalties.
- Webmaster Tools: Understand and improve your site in Google Search. Get started
- Webmaster Education: Videos and articles to help you get found on Google. Learn more
- Help Center: Fix problems and find answers to your questions. Get help
IT Project Management
Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems. A project is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a unique product, service or result with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with business as usual (or operations), which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities to produce products or services. In practice, the management of these two systems is often quite different, and as such requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies.
- The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the preconceived constraints.
- The primary constraints are scope, time, quality and budget.
- The secondary — and more ambitious — challenge is to optimize the allocation of necessary inputs and integrate them to meet pre-defined objectives.
Network & Security
Network security consists of the provisions and policies adopted by a network administrator to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources. Network security involves the authorization of access to data in a network, which is controlled by the network administrator. Users choose or are assigned an ID and password or other authenticating information that allows them access to information and programs within their authority. Network security covers a variety of computer networks, both public and private, that are used in everyday jobs conducting transactions and communications among businesses, government agencies and individuals. Networks can be private, such as within a company, and others which might be open to public access. Network security is involved in organizations, enterprises, and other types of institutions. It does as its title explains: It secures the network, as well as protecting and overseeing operations being done. The most common and simple way of protecting a network resource is by assigning it a unique name and a corresponding password. Contact Us Today, We can help answer your questions and Secure your network.
Active Attacks we can help you avoid.
- Denial-of-service attack
- DNS spoofing
- Man in the middle
- ARP poisoning
- Smurf attack
- Buffer overflow
- Heap overflow
- Format string attack
- SQL injection
- Contact Us Today
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a data definition language, which can then be used to create a database. Contact Us Today, We can help answer your questions and create a detailed design for your database.
Steps in the Design Process.
- Determine the purpose of the database
- Find and organize the information required
- Divide the information into tables
- Turn information items into columns
- Specify primary keys
- Set up the table relationships
- Refine the design
- Apply the normalization rules
- Contact Us Today
When you’re in need of service, when you’ve been burned before, or when you’re ready to make your first steps into the digital world, reach out to the team at Lift Conversions. Schedule a time to chat with our Founder about all the ways we can help you reach your true potential. Our methods are proven and our philosophy’s sound, so partner with an agency that wants to be by your side until the day we retire together. Come work alongside a team as dedicated to your reaching your goals as you are. Find the people who want what you want and will go to the same lengths to get it. Those people you need, that agency you want, that’s 100% Lift Conversions. Call today (773) 419-3636 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.