How A Google Ads Audit Can Impact Your Search Marketing Results
As a Partner agency, we have an intimate knowledge of the Google Ads platform and its nuances. Over the years, we’ve worked with businesses and nonprofits in more than 47 verticals and counting, so we’re adept at understanding the approaches taken inside the Google Ads system by a wide range of client types. So whenever you’re feeling less than confident in your account’s performance you can just reach out to Lift Conversions and allow our team to perform a thorough and impactful audit of your Google Ads account activity
But what constitutes a Lift Conversions Google Ads account audit? What does your organization get from the expense? What makes it worthwhile? Those are easy enough questions to answer in this article, so let’s take a look at what’s included in a Lift Conversions Google Ads account audit. Here’s where we put our focus:
- Account Settings: The first place that we look when performing one of our comprehensive Google Ads audits is your account settings. Believe it or not, this is where 60% of mistakes are found that impact client performance. Luckily, these are also the easiest to repair for account owners – usually requiring nothing more than a change and save. Our recommendations will explain the what, where and why of this, so you don’t have to be an expert to follow along with our report and get the job done.
- Account Structure: The next area we take a look at is your account structure. What exactly do we mean by that? Well, for starters do you have the account set up in such a way as to maximize reach? Are your campaigns using the right ad group spread to cover the keyword universe? Our recommendations touch on all of this and give you reasons behind our thinking. It’s not difficult to restructure an account following our guidelines but we can step in to help if necessary!
- Keyword Universe: This is a huge element in any Google Ads account, so our team pays special attention to your keyword universe during our audit. To begin with, we’re looking to determine whether or not you’re using the highest value keywords in your space and what overlap there is between you and your biggest competitors. The goal is to identify new keyword opportunities and shore up your ability to capture the traffic you need for conversions.
- Bids & Bidding Strategies: Along with what keywords you have implemented, our team will take a deep-dive into your chosen Bidding Strategies to see if there’s room for improvement with what you’re currently employing, or if there may be a Bidding Strategy that would be more beneficial for your efforts. If you’re using Manual CPC we’ll take a look at your individual bids to ensure they’re up to mobile requirements.
- Ads & Ad Extensions: Our team’s next destination is your account’s ad copy and the ad extensions you have in play. We need to make certain that you’re using all the proper ad types to maximum advantage, as well as ensuring that you have enough in rotation to give the system a choice when deciding which to place in which auction. And we’ll look at all of your ad extensions and provide recommendations for improving what’s there or how to start building what you need to succeed.
- Negative Keyword Library: Lastly, we’re going to peel open your search term report to see what you’ve been paying for since you started advertising. Oftentimes, sadly, companies will have been paying for terms for years without ever realizing it – especially if they simply accept system recommendations thinking the system knows best. It does not and you should always look skeptically at what it shares with you. Our team will give you a starting point for your negative keyword library which includes all the terms that we found to be firewalled.
Get Recommendations From The Experts With A Google Ads Audit!
With so much information contained in our Google Ads audit, and the price being too good to pass on, there’s literally no reason not to call the Lift Conversions team to discuss what’s possible with our team. We’ll give you clear answers about what we do and how we do it, as well as crystal clear pricing prior to any work taking place. We normally turnaround Google Ads audits in less than 72 hours and provide insights and recommendations you can put to use immediately.
If you’re unsure of how to proceed, our team will assist you with whatever services you need to get the job done right – all at a fantastic rate! Just call (773) 419-3636 or complete one of our helpful contact forms and our team will reach out to you directly!