What is Google Apps? (Coupons Available Just Ask) Start free trial – 50% off Google Apps (Limited Time)
Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps teams communicate, collaborate and get things done from anywhere and on any device. It’s simple to set up, use and manage, so your business can focus on what really matters.
Millions of organizations around the world count on Google Apps for professional email, file storage, video meetings, online calendars, document editing and more.
Here are some highlights:
Business email for your domain
Looking professional matters, and that means communicating as firstname.lastname@example.org. Gmail’s simple, powerful features help you build your brand while getting more done.
Access from any location or device
Check email, share files, edit documents, hold video meetings and more whether you’re at work, at home or in transit. You can pick up where you left off from a computer, tablet or phone.
Enterprise-level management tools
Robust admin settings give you total command over users, devices, security and more. Your data always belongs to you, and it goes with you if you switch solutions.
Why Google apps?
- A custom email address is key to continue building your brand and it’s included when you setup your Gmail account.
- In addition to Gmail for Work, each user gets 30GB of online storage with Google Drive that works with all file types and syncs with all your devices.
- Host video meetings with your coworkers and customers using Google Hangouts. Save money and time on travel by connecting from anywhere at any time.
- The admin controls allow you to setup and manage your users easily and safely, so your data always stays safe.
Did you know…
…more than 5 million companies are using Google Apps for Work?
Get more work done from anywhere on any device with Google Apps for Work. It includes:
- Gmail: Get an email address with your domain name such as email@example.com
- Google Drive: Easily share files using online storage
- Google Calendar: Choose to share your online calendars publicly or just within your company
- Google Docs: Collaborate with others in the same document at the same time and avoid version control
Share a better way of working with Google Apps for Work.
You asked for more information about the program as well as videos and stories, so here are a few items to help you: