A Free Digital Marketing Toolbox from Google
At Lift Conversions, we know the value of a solid tool when it comes to specific digital marketing tasks. Whether it’s testing or optimizing, tools can go a long way to saving you valuable time and deliver excellent results you can trust to be detailed and accurate. That’s why we pay special attention to all of the free tools that Google makes available to agencies and businesses alike – including the Digital Marketing Toolbox.
Available thanks to Think with Google, the free Digital Marketing Toolbox has an array of tools you can use to perform wide variety of digital marketing tasks. Created or approved for use by Google, these tools are a fantastic resource you can come back to again and again for assistance. Let’s take a deeper look at each of these to give you an idea of what’s on offer. The tools include:
- Visual Stories: One thing Google knows is modern day trends and they’re willing to share that information with marketers of all shapes and sizes. Their Visual Stories resource provides a range of bite-size visual stories to help marketers stay current on topics and data directly from Google.
- Test My Site: This is another exceptional resource for businesses and marketers concerned about site speed. Think with Google’s Test My Site function does exactly what it says – it tests the site speed of your website property giving you invaluable information about speeds on the most important device of all – mobile.
- Rising Retail Categories: Are you in the retail space? Then you want to get your hands on the latest data from Google about retail in your area and it couldn’t be easier with Google’s interactive tool. It delivers information on fast-rising retail categories in Search, the queries people are using to find them and where the “action” is taking place geographically.
- Create with Google: When you need insight into successful campaigns, inspiration to make improvements to your existing efforts or tools to help you be more effective across your advertising, visit Google’s Create with Google page to get all you need in one helpful place. Seriously, this is a go-to resource, or it should be, if you run campaigns on Google.
- Grow My Store: Again, Google has knocked it out of the park for businesses and marketers with their Grow My Store resource. This amazing tool allows you to quickly evaluate your retail website to get an idea of your customer journey. This is the precise information you need to better user experience and find the “sweet spot” your customers are looking for when it comes to online shopping.
- Find My Audience: Have you ever wondered how to find the right online audience for your business or marketing efforts on behalf of a client? Well, wonder no more with Google’s Find My Audience tool. The interface is straightforward and simple but the results it produces could be exactly what you need to make finding your audience a breeze!
- Market Finder: Much like the previous tools and resources we’ve discussed focused on identifying the right place or people to aim your online marketing efforts towards, the Market Finder tool does just what the name suggests – it helps you find the right market for your goods and/or services at home or around the word.
- Google Trends: Have you ever wondered what the world was searching for online? Perhaps thinking this could benefit your business in some way? Thanks to Google you don’t have to wonder anymore. With Google Trends, you can gain insight into what the world’s searching for on Google’s products and platforms. It’s incredible data and it’s free to use as often as you like!
As you can see, Google doesn’t do half measures when they share information with their users, marketers and business owners. No, they go all-out and share all that they have to try to better the ecosystem as a whole – not to mention return more of the investment that we put into it. So, use these tools to the best of your ability and reach out to the team at Lift Conversions if you need help. Call (773) 419-3636 or complete a contact form instead. We’ll touch base with you directly to provide whatever it is that you need!