Please make your way through the site to learn more about what we can do for you, or, if you prefer, give us a call or write an email to speak with one of our talented experts who will be thrilled to enlighten you on the possibilities we offer, get started now! We have provided resources that take you directly to the source as we feel and educated customer is the best kind.
Free Site Check, AdWords Analysis & Local Business Listing Check – Call Today to learn more!
Google Search Network – Make sure your business shows up on Google
Advertise next to or above relevant Google search results. With search ads, you can reach customers on all the devices they use to search for information.
- Mobile phone
With both AdWords and AdWords Express advertising products, you control your costs. You only pay for clicks, and you can start and stop running your ads any time.
AdWords: You’ll be able to manage your own campaigns, run additional ad formats, and use the full suite of tracking and performance tools. Learn more here
AdWords Express: Don’t have a website? No problem. And best of all, it takes under 10 minutes to set up your new account. Learn more here
- Google search results: PLA’s appear in their own box on Google search results above or to the right of organic search results.
- Google.com/shopping: Search results on Google Shopping are built on PLA’s. Shoppers can discover, compare and purchase products directly from your store.
- Smartphones and tablets: PLA’s are featured across multiple devices. Reach customers on the go whenever and wherever they’re shopping.
- Create all types of ads – text, image, interactive and video ads.
- Place those ads on websites that are relevant to what you’re selling.
- Show those ads to the people that are likely to be most interested.
- Manage and track your budget, campaigns and results as you go.
Get inspired with different ad formats. The Google Display Network lets you place ads on a variety of news sites, blogs and other niche sites across the internet to reach more potential customers.
- Text Ads on websites
- Image Ads on websites
- Video Ads on websites
- Ads on Mobile Websites
- Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organizations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google search result pages. Learn more here
- Google Best Practices provides strategic advice on core search engine marketing tactics. It’s intended to help you get the most out of AdWords. Based on Google’s internal data and vetted by the people that built AdWords, this series helps form the foundation of your paid search strategies. Learn more here
- Set Yourself Up for Success, To get the most out of your PLA’s on Google Shopping, we recommend the following tips to maximize your performance. Best Practices
Online Consumer Insights: The Consumer Barometer is a tool to help you understand how people use the Internet across the world. Consumer Barometer
Express your business in a unique way, where and when it matters. More reasons why YouTube ads work
- Only pay when people watch: With video ads you pay only when someone chooses to watch your ad, so you don’t waste money advertising to people who aren’t interested in your business.
- Reach your ideal customer: Zero in on the right people based on who they are, where they’re located, and what they’re interested in–for example, men aged 18-34 in Boston or women who enjoy travel.
- Show up across devices: Your customers are on the go. Whether they’re on a smartphone, tablet or computer your video ads can reach them. 25% of all YouTube views happen from a mobile device.
- See what’s working: YouTube’s free Analytics tool helps you understand who’s watching your ads and how they’re interacting with them.
- Build a following: Your ads can drive video shares, new channel subscriptions and create opportunities to communicate with your customers.
Video ads move people to choose you. Express your business in a unique way, where and when it matters
Get new business: Video ads drive results. Bring more people to your website, create awareness and increase sales.
Reach customers: Deliver your message to the right people at the right time with video ads. Every business has an audience on YouTube.
Share your story: Video ads help you connect with people in a unique way–show them what you do, how you do it, and why you love it.
Why it works: Did you know you can select your target audience by gender, age, interests and location? Find out more
Success stories: See how a small toy company generates 50% of its sales from YouTube video ads. Get the details
Get started: There are just three simple steps to putting your video ads on YouTube. See the steps
- Reach more customers now
- Tools to find your best keywords
- Holiday resources all in one place
- Searching for a happy New Year
- How to hit the holiday high notes
- Geo-target your top customers
When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in organic search results. You’re likely already familiar with many of the topics in this guide, because they’re essential ingredients for any web page, but you may not be making the most out of them.
- Create unique, accurate page titles
- Make use of the “description” meta tag
- Improve the structure of your URLs
- Make your site easier to navigate
- Offer quality content and services
- Write better anchor text
- Optimize your use of images
- Use heading tags appropriately
- Make effective use of robots.txt
- Be aware of rel=”nofollow” for links
- Notify Google of mobile sites
- Guide mobile users accurately
- Promote your website in the right ways
- Make use of free webmaster tools
Learn more here
- Build your Facebook Page: Everything on Facebook starts with your Page. Create a Page. It’s a simple, free way to communicate with customers.
- Connect with people: Get people to like your Page. Create several ads and target based on location, demographics and interests.
- Engage your audience: Post quality updates and promote your posts with ads to engage your customers and their friends. Learn more here
- Reach potential customers: Get your messages in front of people not yet following you by promoting your Tweets
- Gain more followers: Quickly grow your community of high value followers and drive word of mouth by promoting your account
- Measure results in real time: Track the growth of your follower base and see how people engage with every single Tweet
- Choose your target audience: Targeting based on interests, geography, gender, device, or users similar to your followers.
- In addition, maximize the relevancy of your message by targeting by keywords in people’s Tweets.
- Amplify your message and get discovered: Get your Tweets and your account in front of more people who are interested in you.
- Set a budget and pay for what works: Only pay when users follow your account or retweet, favorite, reply, or click on your Promoted Tweet.
- You’re in complete control. There’s no minimum spend, and you can start and stop at any time. Learn more here
- Sponsored Updates: Raise brand awareness, build relationships, and drive quality leads with Sponsored Updates.
- Extend your reach to the LinkedIn feed across web, mobile, and tablet.
- Professional audience: Connect with the world’s largest audience of active, influential professionals. Launch your campaign in minutes.
- Precision B2B targeting: By job title and function, By industry and company size, By seniority
- Set your own budget: Pay by clicks or impressions, Stop your ads at any time, No long-term contracts, No commitments
- Ad formats: Text and image ads, Video ads, Text only ads Learn more here
- Pick a Pin: Promote your best Pins so they appear in relevant search results.
- Decide who sees it: Set up targeting so the right people see your Promoted Pin.
- Pay for visits: You’ll only pay when people click through to your website.
- Track what’s working: Once your campaign starts, see how it’s doing and make changes. Learn more here
Services include but not limited to:
- Submit and check a sitemaps
- Check and set the crawl rate, and view statistics about how Googlebot accesses a particular sites
- Generate and check a robots.txt file. It also helps to discover pages that are blocked in robots.txt by chance.
- List internal and external pages that link to the site
- Get a list of broken links for the site
- See what keyword searches on Google led to the site being listed in the SERPs, and the click through rates of such listings
- View statistics about how Google indexes the site, and if it found any errors while doing it
- Set a preferred domain (e.g. prefer example.com over www.example.com or vice versa), which determines how the site URL is displayed in SERPs
- Highlight to Google Search elements of structured data which are used to enrich search hit entries
- Receive notifications from Google for manual penalties.
- Webmaster Tools: Understand and improve your site in Google Search. Get started
- Webmaster Education: Videos and articles to help you get found on Google. Learn more
- Help Center: Fix problems and find answers to your questions. Get help
Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems. A project is a temporary endeavor designed to produce a unique product, service or result with a defined beginning and end (usually time-constrained, and often constrained by funding or deliverables), undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with business as usual (or operations), which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities to produce products or services. In practice, the management of these two systems is often quite different, and as such requires the development of distinct technical skills and management strategies.
- The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals and objectives while honoring the preconceived constraints.
- The primary constraints are scope, time, quality and budget.
- The secondary — and more ambitious — challenge is to optimize the allocation of necessary inputs and integrate them to meet pre-defined objectives.
Network security consists of the provisions and policies adopted by a network administrator to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources. Network security involves the authorization of access to data in a network, which is controlled by the network administrator. Users choose or are assigned an ID and password or other authenticating information that allows them access to information and programs within their authority. Network security covers a variety of computer networks, both public and private, that are used in everyday jobs conducting transactions and communications among businesses, government agencies and individuals. Networks can be private, such as within a company, and others which might be open to public access. Network security is involved in organizations, enterprises, and other types of institutions. It does as its title explains: It secures the network, as well as protecting and overseeing operations being done. The most common and simple way of protecting a network resource is by assigning it a unique name and a corresponding password. Contact Us Today, We can help answer your questions and Secure your network.
Active Attacks we can help you avoid.
- Denial-of-service attack
- DNS spoofing
- Man in the middle
- ARP poisoning
- Smurf attack
- Buffer overflow
- Heap overflow
- Format string attack
- SQL injection
- Contact Us Today
Database design is the process of producing a detailed data model of a database. This logical data model contains all the needed logical and physical design choices and physical storage parameters needed to generate a design in a data definition language, which can then be used to create a database. Contact Us Today, We can help answer your questions and create a detailed design for your database.
Steps in the Design Process.
- Determine the purpose of the database
- Find and organize the information required
- Divide the information into tables
- Turn information items into columns
- Specify primary keys
- Set up the table relationships
- Refine the design
- Apply the normalization rules
- Contact Us Today